Cody Sperber is widely acclaimed as one of the most successful real estate investors and leading educators in the U.S. today. He started with no money to his name, sitting at his laptop in his then-girlfriend’s (now wife’s) kitchen, trying to flip properties to a small email list he managed to finagle together. After a few years of trial and error, including more than a few painful mistakes and shaping lessons in the school of hard knocks, he eventually cracked the code and has since been on a massive profit and growth track.
Today Cody Sperber has flipped 1,000+ deals and counting, worth around $180M or so thus far. In the process he’s had his hands in all manner of real estate transactions including wholesale deals, short sales, multi-unit, subject to, lease options and his own proprietary investing strategy, the Reverse Short Sale.
Today he’s widely known as “The Clever Investor” by his friends and colleagues, a nickname he earned for his use of highly creative strategies, innovative thinking, and an uncanny ability to generate buyer and seller leads at will.
Cody lives in Phoenix, Arizona with his best friend (his wife) and their two beautiful children (Hudson and Brynlee). They are his “reason why”.
- Navy vet turned real estate dealmaker (for 10+ years now)
- Looks exactly 17 years old (but doesn’t care – he busted that limiting belief eons ago)
- Started slow, struggled like everyone else, and almost quit (probably a half dozen times)
- Currently does around 5-10 real estate deals per month (give or take)
- Stuck to it, cracked the code, and has now closed over 1000 real estate deals (and counting)
- Has done all manner of real estate deals at this point (soup to nuts, flips, rentals, notes – you name it)
- Excels at innovative thinking (and beating the ever living pants off his competition)
- Can’t sing a lick to save his life (unless you count that one night in Vegas)
- Gets thoroughly pumped about teaching others how to breakthrough limiting beliefs and road blocks, shorten their learning curve, and make it big in real estate investing even faster than he did
- Bonus 10th Fact! Finds writing about himself in the third person to be oddly entertaining
Thoughts on Cody Sperber
Personally, I think Cody is a great marketer and probably one of the most honest in the Real Estate Investing realm. That being said, he loves to sell. He markets what he has well and his product is solid. He is one guru that has taught me much about Real Estate. Going to Real Estate School, I had an upper hand because of what I gained from Cody’s Fast Track system. Cody is “ok” in my book.
To find out more about Cody’s systems, please read the review on his courses here!
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/codysperber